Friday, November 24, 2023

On Being a Covid Virgin

Which is what I still am! Despite a single known exposure. Yes, got the latest vaccination a month ago. I hopped on the get-one-with-your-flu shot bandwagon, because the nice pharmacy lady recommended it.

Thanks to her, I'm up to my fifth round of Covid vaccinations, but my American compatriots tell me they're on their sixth or seventh.

Here's my theory about why I still don't have Covid--and it's pure guesswork:

(1) I wear an FFP2 mask or a KN95 whenever I'm on the tram or in the supermarket.

(2) I spend lots of my time alone or outside.

(3) At the gym, I take the cross-trainer near the open window.

(4) I eat my vegetables, get my protein, and don't drink to excess.

(5) I have Type O blood.

(6) I enjoy myself.

That's it! Next week I may be singing a different song . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment