Saturday, April 1, 2023

My Censored Commentary on a Certain Former President Currently Under Indictment

Curiously, B*logger (as I shall call it) sent a message today indicating that I have crossed some particular boundary of theirs; the verb they used, which begins with "v" is a slightly old-fashioned synonym for "rape." The post was published back in 2017 when James Comey was still the director of the FBI. Punning on his name, I advised readers to do the following:

Make America Read Again
Make America Love Again
Make America Work Again
Make America Help Again
Make America Hope Again
Make America Honorable Again

and in my final lines, which rhymed, but which now won't, I advised readers to re-capture American honor by (here comes the part that now does not rhyme) disposing of a certain former president whose name starts with T. I used a verb beginning with D that rhymes. 

More than ever, I cherish the hope that this unnamed but notorious former POTUS will soon be wearing an orange uniform and spending his days behind bars.


No comments:

Post a Comment