Monday, March 18, 2013

Communication with The Critical Mom

Dear Readers,

I'd love to hear from you, so now you can also find me on FACEBOOK and let me know what you'd like for me to write about.  At the moment, I'm reading and enjoying, and would highly recommend:

REALIZE MAGAZINE, an online publication for the energetic over-fifty woman.  Do subscribe!

ANYTHING by Philip Roth.  Did you know that today is his 80th birthday?  The city of Newark must be overjoyed, not to mention the city of New York.  Happy birthday to the greatest living American writer!

P.S.  Two whole people like me on Facebook.  Just think!  YOU could be the third.  And I have one entire follower.  YOU could be the next.  Third in line, second in line--that ain't bad for a lot of things . . . we were once third in line to see the Empire State Building, and believe me, when I saw the 5,000 latecomers behind us I was real glad we got in early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment