This is not my guarantee that we can. Just a vision of how Americans might escape the anaconda grip of this heartless snake.
(1) America's rich have to unite in rejection of him. The very thing they won't do, since he's making them lots of money.
(2) Reporters have to stop asking "Is that appropriate?" when he says a respected jurist is a "so-called judge" or "disgraceful." Instead, they should say, "That language is not appropriate--and not allowed." No one sets limits with Trump. They question him. Set boundaries instead. The way the debate moderators should have set boundaries.
(3) Ramp up the ridicule. Saturday Night Live, good for you, but do more. Oh, much more.
(4) Publish his old report cards. I want to see them almost more than I want to see his taxes.
(5) Wikileaks, where are you on those taxes? Roll 'em out. Yesterday!
(6) When all else fails, bite his tail. Wouldn't it be nice if Melania took care of that?